Part One: Andrew Streeter, Director & Research Fellow Pack-Track, Datamonitor
- Which sustainable packaging technologies are going to thrive in future?
- Importance of Active and intelligent packaging in sustainability going forward
Part Two: Andy Sweetman, Business Development & Sustainability Manager European Bioplastics Association
- Challenges for Bioplastics in bridging the functionality gap with conventional materials.
- Where does the future of Bioplastics lie? - In improving the performance of conventional materials PLA, cellulose based packaging or in developing conventional plastics from renewable sources?
- Taking a bioplastic from the lab to market place & guaranteeing material supply that meet performance standards